Thursday, November 15, 2012

Emily’s Minnie Mouse 2nd Birthday Party

 

Hey guys!

Do not adjust your computer screens!

Yes I did just post twice in two days!!!!  Holy bananas!!!!!

Well ya’ll know I just couldn’t wait to share with you my sweet baby girl’s 2nd birthday party!!!!

I had so much fun planning this party!  Although I have to admit, I was pretty stressed out about the whole thing.  That whole “full time job” thing will really put a damper in your party planning ventures!

Anyway, when Em voted for a Minnie Mouse party over pink ruffles & roses, my heart nearly shattered into a million pieces.  I mean…..Minnie Mouse is cute and all, but I’m not a huge fan of character parties.

So what’s a girl to do?  Well, I started planning a non-character character party!  And here’s how it turned out.  Are you ready for picture overload!?!? 

Good!

Like I mentioned in my last post, Lauren from Simply Inspired Mama is amazing and she took all of the gorgeous pictures!

I started by creating an invitation that would set the tone for the party.  Still TONS of pink, polka dots, and a little Minnie here & there!

Emily 2nd bday invite copy_PRIVATE

IMG_6916

IMG_6924IMG_6983IMG_6976IMG_6931IMG_6905IMG_6908IMG_6871IMG_6874  IMG_6887

IMG_6897

IMG_6940

Despite being a little under the weather and having a fever the night before her party, Emily had a BLAST!

IMG_6958  IMG_6965

      IMG_6991IMG_7018  IMG_7037 

     IMG_7074IMG_7150  IMG_7206IMG_7235  IMG_7275

        IMG_7285

          IMG_7321

        IMG_7443

        IMG_7467

        IMG_7514

 

And Heaven forbid…..I touched her cupcake!

IMG_7521   IMG_7523IMG_7524  IMG_7536

What a little diva!  It literally was just a little itty bitty scoop of frosting!

All in all we had a blast and it was worth all the stressing! 

And might I add…..my house still hasn’t recovered from the party!  I better get it together before Thanksgiving so I can bring in all the Christmas stuff!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my baby girl’s birthday party!

 

signature2

29 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! This is the theme of K's 2nd birthday and I'm so glad you shared pics!

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so impressive! Thanks for sharing these ideas and for promoting the family friendly lifestyle! I also blog about kid's, families, and ideas for fun together at www.forevertogetherfamily.blogspot.com if you are interested.

    Thanks for all you do, you are an inspiration. Take care!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. The гeaѕon foг thіѕ is
    simply beсаuse of how folks lоοk for for іnfοгmatіοn on wеbѕitеs this κinԁ of аs
    Googlе anԁ Вing. In 1907, James Murгaу Spangler, crеateԁ а vacuum cleaner
    wіth baggаge to captuгe fіlth аnd ԁebris, boosting
    κіtchen ѕtruсture. Thеѕе mасhines агe available wіth numеrοus supplementаl оptiοns which include thіngs like anti-coгrоsion, mіcrowаѵе
    bгеwers, stainlеsѕ steеl machineѕ and so foгth.


    Alѕo visіt my ѕite: http://210.93.18.23
    Feel free to surf my site Going Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are really a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing.
    It sort of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a
    excellent task on this matter!
    My web page car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable! Its genuinely amazing paragraph, I have got
    much clear idea about from this paragraph.
    Also visit my site ; contact lenses color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beer and vodka at a 2 yr old's birthday party?!? Cute until I saw that! Where is the caption to explain that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people like to have alcohol for the adults at the party. I don't think that is so strange. Amy, can you please share the recipe for the adult punch? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning party! I love the birthday girl's dress as well as the cookies and that birthday cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a darling idea! Great post!

    Joy from Mom it Forward
    http://momitforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the invite! Is that available online or do you have any advice on how to do something similar? Like you, I am not much into character themed parties so I want to make this party as classy as possible, but I want a Minnie Mouse theme as my little girl (who will be one) LOVES Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This