Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Houzz

So I have recently discovered Houzz.  What a jewel that site is!!  I have been browsing some of the photos on the site and I am just covered in drool!  I have been looking at some of the patio spaces since the hubs and I have been entertaining the idea of a deck/patio space.  Here are some that I love:



Warner Larson Landscape Architects - Private Residence traditional patio


Paver Choices mediterranean patio



I really love the uplighting in this next one:

Potomac courtyard contemporary patio



LOVE everything about this space:

Outdoor Dining Area contemporary patio


Puako 1 tropical patio

 

And while we're dreaming......I would also like this cabinet from IKEA:



Anyway, head on over to Houzz to get some inspiration for yourself and your home!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This