Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Organization: Kitchen clean-out

Ok, I'm back for another week of organization.  I am still a little bit behind on the organization train.  But, I'm doing the best I can! 

So, Maryann over at Domestically Speaking is doing an organization challenge of sorts during the month of January.  Week before last she focused on storage spaces and I showed you my closet under the stairs.  I was pretty proud of that.  Last week she focused on kitchen spaces.  I still have a couple projects in the kitchen I want to tackle {like the pantry and my tupperware cabinet}.  But, the one thing that was bugging me the most in my kitchen was the freezer.  I couldn't ever find anything in there.  Everything was kind of just shoved in there with no rhyme or reason.  So this was the area I decided to tackle. 

Here's my freezer before:


{A hot mess}


And now the freezer after the clean out:


Much better!  Everything has it's place and I threw out food from like a year ago.  Gross.

Now I just need to tackle that darn tupperware cabinet and I'll be good. 

This week the laundry room is being featured.  Guess I better go get busy on that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This