Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The big brown truck of joy

I’m sorry to say it, but Santa’s sleigh ain’t got nothin’ on that big brown truck!  What big brown truck am I speaking of?  The UPS truck, of course!!!!  {Duh!}

A nice man {in said big brown truck of joy} delivered a nice little package to my doorstep a couple of weeks ago!

IMG_4964

{Pardon the hot mess on my breakfast table}

What is in that beautiful cardboard contraption, you might ask??  Well let’s open her up!!!!

IMG_4965

Oh yes ma’am! *squeal*

IMG_4967 IMG_4966

You know that saying, “a picture is worth a thousand words”?  {or is it a million?!?}  Well, that saying applies now.  No more words are needed. 

I’m off to cut sh…. up!

 

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new baby! My hubby got me a
    Cricut a few years back off of eBay, and I was cutting things out joyously like a nut job! It was awesome! It is still my favorite tool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This