Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Facts About Me

So I’ve gotten quite a few new followers over the past few weeks!  Welcome and thanks for following along!!!  I am working on a little surprise for when I reach 50 followers so tell your friends to come follow along too! 

So with all my new friends that have joined my crazy ride here in Blogland, I thought it would be a good idea to do a post with some random facts about me.  I know I love it when I feel like I know the person whose blog I’m reading, even though I’ve never met them!  So without further adieu, here’s me in a nutshell:

  1. I am a mother to a beautiful baby girl (almost 5 months old) named Emily (aka: ‘Em, Emmy, Em-Dawg, Miss Em….you get the picture).
  2. I am a wife to pretty much the coolest dude on the planet.  His name is Scott (aka: Scooter).  I heart him….a lot!
  3. I am a first grade teacher (although I am on a small hiatus for now taking care of my little girl).
  4. I live in Florida.
  5. I went to Florida State University, although I am a die-hard Gator fan!
  6. I can’t really stand Rachael Ray.  Something about her…..
  7. I make some amazing white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.  Mmmhhmmm (check my recipes tag for the recipe)
  8. I’m still figuring out Twitter.  I just can’t keep up with it.
  9. I have a Facebook fan page.  Do you “like” it??
  10. I am like….little “tweeny” girl obsessed with New Kids On The Block!  It’s sick.
  11. Donnie Wahlberg is my favorite New Kid.  I follow him on Twitter and try to get him to tweet back.  No luck so far.  I’ll keep you posted.
  12. Before I die, I want to go to a filming of the Ellen DeGeneres show.  She is hysterical and I love that she dances all the time!!!
  13. I am an only child.
  14. I drive a Lincoln MKX.
  15. My mom & dad are like my best friends.
  16. Speaking of best friends, I use that term sparingly.  I can’t stand when people have 501 “best friends”. 
  17. I miss our friends down in Miami.
  18. I am an EXTREMELY insecure person.  Like, I would never drive a convertible because I’m so paranoid of people staring at me at a red light.
  19. I don’t like fish.
  20. I would marry the queso dip from Chili’s (ok, maybe not.  But, it is super yummy)!
  21. I strive to “have it all together”, but never really seem to have it all together!
  22. I just learned to make my own DIY mercury glass!  Tutorial coming soon!
  23. I wish I had a bigger kitchen with an island.
  24. I wish I knew a way to make some money while I stay at home with my baby girl.  Any suggestions?
  25. I didn’t get any stretch marks during pregnancy!  Thank you, baby Jesus!
  26. I went to a private, Christian high school.
  27. I am still friends with majority of the people I was friends with in high school.
  28. I was a cheerleader 6 years.
  29. I also played softball (even as an adult).
  30. I have naturally curly hair (that I hate).
  31. Did I mention I’m obsessed with Donnie Wahlberg and NKOTB?
  32. I am also a big fan of Bradley Cooper.
  33. The Hangover is probably one of my all-time favorite movies.  I LOVE comedies like that.
  34. In my opinion, anything with Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, & Owen Wilson is bound to be a classic!

Ok, that’s all I can think of for now!  I hope you feel a little bit closer to me (ooh-la-la)!  ;-)

I’ve got some fun things that I’ve been working on that I plan on sharing with you later this week!  Woo-hoo!!!

Be good to your mothers!

Amy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This