So I’ve gotten quite a few new followers over the past few weeks! Welcome and thanks for following along!!! I am working on a little surprise for when I reach 50 followers so tell your friends to come follow along too!
So with all my new friends that have joined my crazy ride here in Blogland, I thought it would be a good idea to do a post with some random facts about me. I know I love it when I feel like I know the person whose blog I’m reading, even though I’ve never met them! So without further adieu, here’s me in a nutshell:
- I am a mother to a beautiful baby girl (almost 5 months old) named Emily (aka: ‘Em, Emmy, Em-Dawg, Miss Em….you get the picture).
- I am a wife to pretty much the coolest dude on the planet. His name is Scott (aka: Scooter). I heart him….a lot!
- I am a first grade teacher (although I am on a small hiatus for now taking care of my little girl).
- I live in Florida.
- I went to Florida State University, although I am a die-hard Gator fan!
- I can’t really stand Rachael Ray. Something about her…..
- I make some amazing white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. Mmmhhmmm (check my recipes tag for the recipe)
- I’m still figuring out Twitter. I just can’t keep up with it.
- I have a Facebook fan page. Do you “like” it??
- I am like….little “tweeny” girl obsessed with New Kids On The Block! It’s sick.
- Donnie Wahlberg is my favorite New Kid. I follow him on Twitter and try to get him to tweet back. No luck so far. I’ll keep you posted.
- Before I die, I want to go to a filming of the Ellen DeGeneres show. She is hysterical and I love that she dances all the time!!!
- I am an only child.
- I drive a Lincoln MKX.
- My mom & dad are like my best friends.
- Speaking of best friends, I use that term sparingly. I can’t stand when people have 501 “best friends”.
- I miss our friends down in Miami.
- I am an EXTREMELY insecure person. Like, I would never drive a convertible because I’m so paranoid of people staring at me at a red light.
- I don’t like fish.
- I would marry the queso dip from Chili’s (ok, maybe not. But, it is super yummy)!
- I strive to “have it all together”, but never really seem to have it all together!
- I just learned to make my own DIY mercury glass! Tutorial coming soon!
- I wish I had a bigger kitchen with an island.
- I wish I knew a way to make some money while I stay at home with my baby girl. Any suggestions?
- I didn’t get any stretch marks during pregnancy! Thank you, baby Jesus!
- I went to a private, Christian high school.
- I am still friends with majority of the people I was friends with in high school.
- I was a cheerleader 6 years.
- I also played softball (even as an adult).
- I have naturally curly hair (that I hate).
- Did I mention I’m obsessed with Donnie Wahlberg and NKOTB?
- I am also a big fan of Bradley Cooper.
- The Hangover is probably one of my all-time favorite movies. I LOVE comedies like that.
- In my opinion, anything with Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, & Owen Wilson is bound to be a classic!
Ok, that’s all I can think of for now! I hope you feel a little bit closer to me (ooh-la-la)! ;-)
I’ve got some fun things that I’ve been working on that I plan on sharing with you later this week! Woo-hoo!!!
Be good to your mothers!