Ok, so I’ve been slackin’ on my Awkward & Awesome posts. Sorry about that. I’ve skipped out on the past few weeks for a couple reasons. Mostly, I haven’t had much awkwardness or awesomeness happening. A couple of the weeks I was out of town and just couldn’t fit in a blog post. So this awkward & awesome is going to cover the past several weeks!
Are ya ready?
Here we go!
- My baby pooping everywhere. In the middle of Walmart. And it got on my hand….in the middle of Walmart. Gross.
- Watching my fat jiggle in the mirror at the gym. Gross. Maybe we should turn this into “gross & awesome” instead.
- That elephant in the room. Gotta love that.
- Strangers stopping and touching my child. So weird. Get your hands off my baby!! I don’t know you!
- Visible boob sweat. Nobody likes that.
- Seeing some of the best people on the planet in Miami! Haven’t seen those friends in forever & it was a blast seeing them.
- My baby doing AMAZING in the car ride down to South Florida. Seven & a half hours and she was fabulous!
- My new sewing machine. So what I’ve only sewn one pillow so far on it. It’s still awesome. I just know it!
- Pinterest. Awesome. ‘Nuff said!
- My husband. He’s pretty cool.
- The Florida weather. It’s pipin’ hot and I love it!
- My post about my DIY Mercury Glass getting a lot of attention from Krylon! Krylon Crafts tweeted about my project and I was asked (by the Krylon digital marketing team) to have my project posted to Krylon’s Project In A Can website! Suh-weet!
By the way, we reached 50 followers!! Wahoooo! So, stay tuned for an awesome giveaway on Friday!!