Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I’m baaaaaacckkk!

I am so sorry I have been M.I.A. for a while.  I have kind of unintentionally “unplugged” from the online world.

My Google Reader has over 500 unread blogs.

I haven’t been on Pinterest in what seems like forever (hence no Wonderful World of Pinterest Wednesday posts).

Facebook?  What’s that?

Twitter…..UGH!  Forget it!

But I have enjoyed not feeling stressed because I haven’t kept up on Twitter, or because I didn’t make it to the end of my Reader.

We took some time off and went to Idaho for my brother-in-law’s wedding.  It was so nice.  Five days in the middle of nowhere.  No tv’s.  No radios.  Barely a internet connection.  Just bonfires, family, hotdogs, and good times.  It was Emily’s first time flying and she did soooooo well!  I will do a post on the trip later!

But now I’m back!  Whoop!

And I have been working on a big project.  And it’s not the type of project that requires a tutorial.  Or pictures.  But I am excited about it and I can’t wait to share it with you all!

That’s all I’ve got for now!  Maybe I’ll get around to a Pinterest post today.  Maybe.

Until next time……

signature copy



2 comments:

  1. welcome back :) those getaway trips are the best--glad your baby girl did so well on the flight and that you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back! Unplugging every once in a while is SO worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This