Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{DIY Project} Vinyl Tablecloth Diaper Changer Pads

I just love it when genius, creative people such as Ashely @ Lil Blue Boo take items and totally re-purpose them for use as something completely different! 
Ashley shared today a great tutorial for making roll-up diaper changing pads out of vinyl tablecloths!  I love it!
I just thought I would share this amazing project with you all.  It would be great for a baby shower gift!!
I am going to attempt to make one of these as soon as I get all of my craft/sewing stuff organized!
I hope you all had a wonderful & relaxing 4th of July!  Mine was great!!  It was spent with family and I couldn’t have asked for anything better!  Emily didn’t even have a meltdown at the fireworks!  I was afraid the sound would scare her but she did so great.  So proud!
signature copy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This