Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Fun Spin on Wainscoting {Just had to share!}

Hey guys!  I was doing my morning blog reading this morning and came across Kate’s BOTB (Best of the Blogosphere) post.  The very first find that was featured caught my eye! 

Check out that neat wainscoting!!  I clicked on the link to find out more!

Turns out, this photo comes from Tracey @ Soul Style.  She actually used a company called Acurio Latticeworks for that gorgeous wainscoting.  She worked with one of their people and sent them what she had in mind for her design.  They came up with a design, she approved, and they did all the dirty work!  It showed up at her door already cut and all she had to do was place it on her wall!

How cool is that!?!  And the best part is, this option was way cheaper than what she had priced out in MDF!  Score!

She also had them cut more in a different pattern for window casings.  Check it out:

How fun is that?

I love this unique spin on wainscoting so much I just had to share!  Now my wheels are spinning!  I want some!!  Hehe.

What do you think?  Do you like this fun spin on wainscoting or do you like the more traditional look?

Thanks for stopping by!

sig copy



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This