Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday’s Favorite 5!

Posting 2 days in a row……this could get dangerous, y’all!! 
I find so many fabulous things throughout the week just from surfing the net, or Instagram, and I just fall in love and I want to share it with the world!  So I thought it would be fun to do a little recap of things I’m loving on Fridays (again….let’s see if I can stick to it).  And “Friday’s Favorite 5” was born!
So without further adieu, let’s get this partay started!
1 copy
I am absolutely loving Hello apparel right now!  Their new kids sweatshirts are so darn cute!
Hello (Kids) Navy Raglan Pullover

2 copy

Eco Friendly Strawberry Lip Balm from Evolution of Smooth
I am literally obsessed with EOS lip balm!!  Not only is the packaging killer, it actually keeps my lips moisturized!  And they come in all different yummy flavors!  Love!

3 copy

Baby moccasins!!  Are you kidding me!?  I absolutely ADORE these!  These bad boys are by Freshly Picked and will set you back 60 bones!  But they are so stinkin’ cute!  I’m thinking when I go back to work {and can potentially justify these}, I’ll snag a pair for Miss Reese!
4 copy
Threshold Acrylic Stemless Wine Glass Red Dots
How fun are these confetti dot stemless wine glasses!?!  These would be so perfect for a Holiday party!  I’m pretty sure they come in gold dot too, which would be the ones I buy!  These little nuggets, by Threshold at Target, are only $2.99 each!  Score!
5 copy
I saved the best for last, you guys!!!  I am absolutely OBSESSED with Bourbon & Boweties!  Haven’t heard of it?  I’ll let the pictures do the talkin’!

Is that not the best arm party you have ever seen in your life!?!  I just love, love, love these bracelets!
And if you’re local…..Carley, the owner, will be in town next Wednesday the 13th for a trunk show at Cole Couture!  I’ll be there!
Be sure to like B+B on Facebook and follow them on Instagram!

Well, that’s it for this week, folks!  I hope you found some new goodies too!  What are you loving these days?

Want to see more of my crazy life?  Follow me on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I need to have children because that sweatshirt and those shoes are too cute. I bought that lip balm for my sister in law last year, but might need to get some for myself!


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This