Sunday, May 30, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Well, we just couldn't wait until June 4th to find out the sex of the baby.  I was DYING to know!!  I obsessed over it daily.  So, we broke down and went to The Prenatal Experience and did the gender determination ultrasound.  It was so cool.  We did the 2D/4D ultrasound (which you can watch in the last post).  The 4D was really cool.  We could really see baby's face.  Anyway, the ultrasound tech was 3,000% sure that it's a girl!  I am so excited!  We immediately went to Target and bought some girly stuff (pink hangers, some socks, a few outfits).  I just had to satisfy that itch I had to buy baby stuff.  I had been wanting to buy stuff for a while but I couldn't because we didn't know the sex! 


Now on to the difficult stuff.......finding bedding.  I cannot find any bedding that I like.  If anyone out there finds any cute websites with baby bedding, send it my way!


I was thinking the other day about how lucky I am.  I have been so fortunate in this pregnancy.  I have not been sick once, the nausea was minimal at the very beginning, and I haven't had any cravings (in fact, I find it hard to figure out what I want to eat).  My moodiness hasn't been awful and I haven't gained a ridiculous amount of weight.  I am so blessed.  This baby girl had been good to me!


Well, next week is the last week of school!  Thank goodness!  I am so ready for this break.  I really don't think I could make it another week.  I will miss this class though.  This class went through a lot with me.  They saw me get married and pregnant!  They're a special group. 


Well, I'm off to do some cleaning before we head down to the pool.  I cannot believe I'm going to get in a bathing suit.  YIKES!  With that being said, I'll leave you with a pic of my belly at 18 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This