Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Catalog Living

Ok, so I have stumbled upon this AMAZING blog that is absolutely hysterical!!  I have been laughing at this darn blog for the past hour!  It is basically a blog that takes home decor photos from catalogs and/or the Internet and the author of the blog puts her own little comical sattire to the picture.  Here are a few of my fav's:

"Gary and I have slept in separate beds for years, but last night he left me a tied-up stack of books on my foot-of-bed-bench. I think he’s in the mood."



"Elaine wasn’t about to let some hot flashes get in the way of balancing the checkbook with the abacus."



"Our entryway set-up is great! Now I never forget my hat, burlap satchel, or life preserver."



"Oh dear, our Q-Tip decanter is almost 1/5th depleted"



"Hi Nancy, it’s Elaine. I’m going to be a little late for lunch. I can’t find my hat or my back-up hat."



OH MYlanta!!  That mess is hilarious! 

That's all I got for today!  I'm off to put my tired, swollen feet up.  It's been a long day of cleaning and organizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This