Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh Hobby Lobby, how I love thee....

First, let me start off by saying how darn hard it is to document my life via this here blog with a newborn!  Nine times out of ten when I'm on the computer, I'm holding her so I have to type with one hand.  Not fun when you're trying to do a full update! 


Anyway, I am so excited because I have some new Hobby Lobby goodies!!!  I forgot how much I love that store.  It had been a while since I've been (over a year because the last time I went was for wedding stuff) so I was super tickled to go!  My girlfriend Amber and I hopped in the car and took a day trip up to Valdosta, GA (we don't have a Hobby Lobby in our city).  We went the Monday right after Christmas to score some of their Christmas goodies at 50% off!  It doesn't get much better than that.  Although we were a little disappointed with their selection.  They didn't have as much stuff as we thought they would. 


That place is full of inspiration though.  Amber and I just kept rattling off ideas of things/crafts we could do or things we wanted to do.  We pretty much want to tackle the same projects!  So we decided that we're going to get together like once or twice a month to do crafts!  How much fun!


Here are some of the goodies I found:

{Tons of gift bags and sacks for next year!  I'd like to do a cookie exchange and the cello treat bags will be perfect for guests to take home leftovers!}

{Decorations for Emily's tree!}

{Gift wrapping supplies}

{Baskets I have no clue what I'm going to do with}

{Tons of ribbon!  I see cute burp cloths and hairbows in Emily's future}

{Wire wreath forms.}

{for my scrapbook stickers}


I also scored some clear ornaments for 50% off.  I am going to make some ornaments for a friend's cheer gym next year.  I made her one this year and she thinks I can sell them at the gym next year!  Score!  Here's the one I made that I plan on making next year:



We also went to the T.J. Maxx there!  It's so much better than ours!  I scored these AMAZING pillows there.
 




Seriously, I think I'm in love.  These pillows have started a mess though.  I am now really itching to totally re-do our family room.  I really want to paint....bad!  And get new couches.....bad!  I'll keep you updated on that!



That's all.  Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This