Thursday, May 26, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

I’m back for another exciting edition of Awkward & Awesome Thursday!!

Yee-haw!

********************

Awkward

Last weekend.  Period.

My dog rubbing her butt across my carpet.  It just looks weird.

Having “that” feeling in your tummy in the middle of Jo Ann’s.  Yikes!

The guy who came yesterday to give us an estimate on a deck.  He was weird and talked too much.

Having a stain on the back of your shorts that you didn’t realize was there.  Classy.

Awesome

My new stroller, the Britax B-Ready.  It’s kind of amazing.

The fact that I just purchased my New Kids On The Block tickets for July 22nd in Orlando.  I’m mildly obsessed!

My husband.  He’s the coolest.

Emily has started saying “ba, ba”.

My followers!  You guys are amazing.

The fact that I have sewn 4 pillows so far with my sewing machine.  I’m takin’ it slow!

Our brand spankin’ new Hobby Lobby!  I melt!

**********

Ok peeps!  That’s all I’ve got for you this week! 

Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow with a mini project {projects have been few and far between lately.  Lil’ Bit pretty much consumes all of my time}.

signature copy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This