Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wonderful World of Pinterest Wednesday

It’s another edition of The Wonderful World of Pinterest!

Buckle your seatbelts…..here we go!

This is so genius for car garbage!  It’s cereal tupperware!!

I’m pretty sure I NEED an outdoor space like this!!!  I would NEVER leave my backyard!

I’m loving this craft room!! 

I want one of these in my backyard too.  Next to my ridiculous outdoor kitchen and pool with swim-up bar!

 

Umm…these are so stinkin’ cute!  I’m thinking some of these for Emily’s birthday!

I am loving this cute little craft space!

 

I think I would literally die if I had a space like this!!  {Can you tell I’m really wanting a creative space?}

Literally.  A s’mores bar!!

I would love to have room for something like this!  Especially when Emily gets older and we possibly have more than one rugrat running around!

‘Till next time!

 

signature copy

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute blog!!! I repinned a couple!! And now I'm following your boards...I love Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This