Sunday, September 30, 2012

I’m Still Alive

 

Hi, friends!

Man, LONG time no talk!  This is crazy!  It has seriously been forever since I have posted.  I am so sorry and I miss you guys terribly!  I literally just cannot seem to find the time to sit down and blog anymore.  That whole “full time job” thing will really put a kink in things!  Winking smile

 

I’ve been spending my days (and some of my nights) here……

IMG_8353IMG_8357IMG_8363IMG_8365IMG_8368IMG_8373IMG_8394

Yup…..my classroom and my job as a second grade teacher has completely taken over my life.  I guess I kind of knew that would happen, but man!  I had no idea it would consume every minute of everyday until I go to bed at night.  I spend about 2 hours with my child at night before she goes to bed and that’s about it.

But….I love it.  It’s been an eye opening experience (going back to work after having taken off for 2 years).

I also just got back from an amazing weekend in Palm Coast, Florida.  A bunch of my girlfriends from high school & college are all turning 30 this year (myself included), so we decided to take a big trip with our hubbies to celebrate.  We left the kiddos at home and had an epic weekend!  Here’s a sneak peek from that…..

Photo Sep 30, 3 38 36 PM

Photo Sep 30, 3 38 53 PM

It was so much fun!  And I finally have a little tan!  Yesssss!

Ok, the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion is on.  Until next time……

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This