Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nursery Progress

Well, I am happy to report that the nursery furniture was delivered last Monday!  I LOVE IT!  It was a floor model, but it looks pretty much brand new.  We got such a good deal on it.  So, it has been sitting in a blank room since Monday.  We went to Lowe's and bought some paint samples to see what color we wanted to paint the room.  I love that they sell those little sample cans.  So handy!  Because of said magnificent sample cans, we found our paint color!!!  It's called Lucky Leprechaun!  Pretty funny since Scott is Irish!  I say all that to say......SCOTT PAINTED THE ROOM YESTERDAY!  And it looks fabulous!!!  I love it.  It's very green, but I love it!  Here are some pictures to show the transformation!

The room before:





























Scott painting the room:






















And the finished product:




























And there ya have it, folks!  Now we just need some lamps, a bookshelf, a rocker/glider thingy-ma-bob, and a baby and I think we'll be good to go! 

Stay tuned for the final product.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This