Thursday, July 28, 2011

NKOTBSB {The Aftermath}

So I am back from my whirlwind trip to Orlando, FL to see New Kids On The Block & The Backstreet Boys.

I’ll just start by saying my voice is finally back to normal.  It started coming back around Tuesday and I finally didn’t sound like a man anymore.

It was ah-mazing!  I swear I feel like I’m 12 again and that I shouldn’t be acting this way because I am almost 30.  Almost thirty year olds don’t act this way, right?  Whatever.

I literally almost don’t even have words for this trip.  All I can say is the concert was amazing, the after party was even better, the hotel was so-so, and the company was the best! 

Now……the pictures!

IMG_4811

Dinner @ Urban Flats was soooo good.  And CHEAP!  We all ate and drank cocktails for under $20 each!

IMG_4818IMG_4820IMG_4822IMG_4825IMG_4828IMG_4830IMG_4837

Seriously??  Ugh!  I don’t even have words.

IMG_4840IMG_4846IMG_4854

D-Dub’s after party was amazing.  We were so close!

IMG_4858IMG_4860IMG_4866

IMG_4884

IMG_4890

  IMG_4891

IMG_4894

Boyz II Men goin’ on……

IMG_4896

IMG_4897

IMG_4906IMG_4907

So you’re probably wondering why Boyz II Men was there.  They ended up doing a surprise appearance at the concert and they did a few of the classics (End of the Road, I’ll Make Love To You, Motownphilly).  It was such a blast.

But, now I’m back to reality.  My voice is back.  And I’m ready for my next concert!

But until then, I’ll leave you with Jordan’s new video for his new song featuring Donnie Wahlberg!!

 
Aaahhhh……*love*
Ok, I’m done now. 
Have a fabulous day!!!!
xoxo,
Amy

 

 



1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes....thats soooooo great
    I was te biggerst NKOTB Fan of the world.....
    I hope nkotb coming to europa.


    greatings Conny


    Sorry my engels is bad....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This