Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Wonderful World of Pinterest Wednesday

Sometimes I wonder if Pinterest will ever NOT be addicting.  Naahhh…..I doubt it!

Here are my favorite finds this week!

These mum pumpkins are so perfect for fall!

DesignSponge » Blog Archive » diy idea valentine’s day crafts

I love this idea of feeding a paper bag through the printer to put a neat design on it!

This aqua pillow is GORGEOUS!  I love it.  But…..it’s $94 for the pair (and that’s on sale)!!!

I love the stacked stone wall in this laundry room!

This would be so pretty as a centerpiece on my breakfast table!

I love this tutu table for Emily’s first birthday!

I just love this whole set up.  Especially the centerpiece.  This is how I want Em’s 1st birthday!

* * * *

And there you have it, friends!  Pinterest never ceases to amaze me!

Are you following me yet on there?  If not…..why??  Smile

xoxo,

Amy

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This