Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday

Hi friends!

Happy Friday! 

I’m not gonna lie…..I’m kind of excited to see this week come to an end.  It has been a crazy week for me!

We have a studio apartment type room above our garage {we call them carriage houses ‘round here}.  We ended up renting it out, which meant I had to get all my crap treasures out of there!  We got back from Chicago on Sunday and the movers came on Monday {yes, there was so much stuff that we had to hire movers}.  I’ve been up there cleaning and getting it ready for our tenant to move in on Saturday. 

carriage house

Also, Scott’s birthday is coming up on Wednesday and I’ve been working on his gift.  I am soooooo excited about his gift!  I can’t wait to share with you guys!  It’s a really special gift that I hope he loves!

Also, my Crockpot Lemon Herb Chicken recipe is being featured on Madigan Made today!!  Say whaaaa??  I was so excited when I clicked over to Madigan’s blog this morning and saw my recipe!  I absolutely love Madigan and her blog!  If you haven’t checked it out yet, I strongly suggest you head on over and give it a looksie!  You won’t be disappointed.  Promise!

And I have to mention that the past few mornings have been GLORIOUS here in North Florida!  Oh my word!  These cool mornings have me so excited for Fall!  I literally cannot wait!!!!  I just can’t wait for pumpkin patches, soups & stews, Halloween {it’ll be Emily’s first}, Emily’s birthday, Gator Football, and that cool air!  I can’t wait to wear outfits like this:

{via}

And have this on my front porch:

{via}

That’s all I got for today!  Have a great weekend!

sig copy

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This