Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kids Christmas Crafts {Inspiration Files}


I just love to see kids around the Holiday season!  Their innocence.  The light in their eyes.  Their excitement.  It’s just so contagious.
I have seen so many cute kids Christmas crafts floating around the Internet, that I just had to share some of my favorites!  I cannot wait until Emily is old enough to do some of these crafts!  I think this time next year will be a BLAST with her!
Ok, on to my fav’s…..
These cutie patooties are a classic hit with the kids.  I’ve done a similar craft with my first graders.


I used to do these handprint ornaments with my first graders as well.  The parents really loved getting these as gifts.  It took a while to do 20-23 of them though!

Source:  Pinterest

This one would be fun to do each year and see how much bigger their hands and feet have gotten each year!


I just about died when I saw this one!  How stinkin’ cute!


These footprint snowmen are adorable as well!


This paper plate snowman is great too.  This would be good to work on fine motor skills by having them weave yarn through the holes.


Aren’t all those ideas so much fun??  Are you doing any Holiday crafts with your little one{s}?  If so, what are you doing?  I’d love to hear your ideas so I can get some more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!

sig PNG copy








[IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/amynwaller/sig.jpg[/IMG]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This