Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A New Post

 

Hi, sweet friends!

Man, today was a crazy day!  I am starting to feel very behind with work.  I had a huge headache all day today, my back has been hurting me pretty bad, and Emily didn’t nap.  I’ll be glad when my head hits my pillow tonight!

I wanted to drop in to apologize for my absence and let you know it’s for a good reason!  I have been so busy in my classroom!  I want to share my classroom journey in a different place from here so I created a new blog for my classroom/teaching stuff.  It’s called The Polka Dot Apple!

header2 copy

 

I would love it if you would hop on over and follow along if that interests you!  Or if you have any teacher friends, I would love for you to share my new blog with them!  Thanks a million!

I just published my first post over there today and it is a sneak peek into my new classroom!

Thanks for being awesome!!

signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of them and work hard to respond to all of them that I can.

Add This